Quality Management System
Our customers want products and services, which meet their needs and expectations. We refer to these needs and expectations as customer requirements. We at Supreme understand that our customer ultimately determines the acceptability of our products and services. In today’s highly competitive marketplace, we must do more than maintain the level of quality that we have achieved in the past – we must continually strive to improve. We accomplish this, in large part, through our quality system.
Our Quality System
Supreme’s quality system has been designed specifically to meet our unique needs, fulfill our quality policy and meet our quality objectives.
There are many benefits in having a Quality Management System. Supreme has realized improved quality and performance, increased productivity, improved training and development of staff and increased competitiveness. Supreme and its customers will continue to realize benefits from having a Quality Management System as we continually work to improve and refine the system.
Benefits to employees:
- Improved communication amongst our locations
- Increased consistency amongst our locations
- Documenting and sharing of employee’s knowledge
- Improved understanding of internal business processes
- Training staff is straight forward
- Increased productivity
- Improved staff morale
Benefits to our customers:
- Detection of a problem before it reaches the customer
- Determine the extent to which a problem exists by utilizing our nonconformance reports and data
- Ensure that we are able to fulfill customer requirements before making the sale
- We have a Corrective and Preventive Action Process in place that documents problems or potential problems that may affect customers. Through this process we are able to find a solution to the problem and prevent potential problems from occurring.