We are proud of our beginnings and expectant of our future!
- Added Richmond Hill, Ontario Sales Office & Warehouse in 2011.
- Opened Winnipeg, Manitoba Sales Office in 2003.
- Added Edmonton, Alberta & Altona, Manitoba locations in 2000.
- Expanded into Calgary, Alberta in 2000.
- Expanded into Saskatoon, Moose Jaw and Prince Albert, Saskatchewan in the mid to late 1980's.
Ed Bosche was the Regina Branch Manager for Lewis Stationery of Calgary when the decision was made by Lewis to close the Regina Branch. Ed had the opportunity to continue to work for Lewis and move to Calgary but chose to stay in Regina and continue what had been started. On Sunday December 8, 1974, Supreme Office Products Limited was in business. The company established itself in Regina and then expanded throughout Saskatchewan until Ed's passing in 1995.
Supreme was founded on Friday, December 6, 1974.
- Began Operations in 1974 in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Today, Supreme offers a variety of services provided by our four divisions: Basics Office Products, Learning Supplies, Printing and Wholesale Distribution. Learn about our Company Services here.
Our company has grown to a staff of over 250 employees with two locations in Saskatchewan and locations in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Altona and Winnipeg, Manitoba and Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Through attention to the customer experience, Supreme has continued to expand its geographic reach as it moved beyond the Saskatchewan borders to establish markets in Alberta, Manitoba and Ontario.
Learn more about Supreme here...
CUSTOMER SERVICE 1 800 667 3690
© 2018 Supreme Office Products Ltd., SK
The BASICS® trade-marks are owned by and used under license from Basics Office Products Ltd.